Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Misty Dusk Light

paulwynn-mackenzie.com has added a photo to the pool:

Misty Dusk Light

Please View on Black

So here's another shot from heybrook bay, this one taken well after the sun had set and most of the colour had gone but I wanted to try and get something a bit different. I also really wanted to get some nice sea mist in the shot so a 10 second exposure gave me that. I was also pleased that once I got home and got the photos on my computer that the rocks were really shiny so that gave an added little bonus effect.

Technical Details:
Shutter Speed: 10 seconds
Aperture: F16
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 15mm
Filters: Hitech 0.9 Hard Graduated Filter
A load of fun in Lightroom 3 :P

Enjoy and thanks for looking :)
Any comments or favs are greatly appreciated :)

www.paulwynn-mackenzie.com



No comments:

Post a Comment