Saturday, December 31, 2011

Presenting the project 365 cast (slightly blurred)

mattomatto has added a photo to the pool:

Presenting the project 365 cast (slightly blurred)

Dec 31 - Mission complete.. but as it happens I made a mistake with this reflection photo as I wanted us more in focus while my D300s had other ideas by deciding to focus on Starbucks and the Tower Hotel behind.

This photo contains the cast that made the project possible, I'm holding the Nikon D50 while controlling the D300s by remote control (that's why the focus is wrong!) then next to me is yorkshire stacked and her D7000. Special thanks to yorkshire stacked for joining me on so many weekend walks in all weathers. This was the first outing of the new Manfrotto 055CXPRO4 tripod which will be used more next year.

Will I do this project again? I'll never say never but it's unlikely. So that just leaves me to wish you all a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing some good photos from everyone next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment